This creamy coleslaw comes together in 5 minutes, using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. The easiest side dish you can make!
The perfect base
Everyone has their own preferences for add-ins when it comes to coleslaw. For the recipe, I tried to make the simplest version so you can adjust how you like. I personally need celery seeds in my coleslaw, so I put that as an optional ingredient. You can leave it out, but it gives it so much more flavor and a little more crunch.
As far as other add ins go, the options are endless. I’ve added raisins or dried cranberries for some sweetness. Almonds would also be nice for some more crunch. If you like a little heat, add some hot sauce or horseradish. Just remember to add you extra ingredients in the WW Recipe Builder since they will most likely increase the points.
I will say, though, that the easy version is just perfect to top a BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich.
I’d love to hear from you if you make this recipe! It makes my day when you share your pics on Instagram and tag me (@litecravings). Don’t forget to use #litecravingsrecipes to make sure I see it. If I don’t get a chance to scroll through my tags quickly enough, I won’t see your post. I always make a point to look through the hashtags, though. So I’ll see it there!
- 14-16 oz bag shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp white sugar or honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp each kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds (optional)
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a large bowl, then toss with coleslaw mix and shredded carrots.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.